Hydrosal?

sweatybum

I'm using certain-dri for my pits and it's been working well for half a year at least but I need something for my hands and feet.. Does hydrosal work usually? Or is odaban better? What should I try first.. oh and I'd really rather buy it at a drug store rather then online since I don't really want to get my dad into this

also why is hydrosal so expensive?? $50 after shipping? how long does one pack last?

klamm76

All the regular antiperspirants odaban,sweat-stop forte,maxim etc, has the same strength I think.20% alcehol aluminiumclorid.But for some reason one can work for one human being and one work for another.

Dont know why I just feel it works that way after reading on different forums.

I think you just have to try for your self.But I got the impression that for the most palmar HH sufferes antiperspirants do not work so good for hands or feet.

I have tried odaban and sweat-stop forte for my hands and I was not satisfaied whit no one of the two products.All I can say is that for me sweat stop forte did work a little better then odaban.

I e-mailed hydrosal once and they said that they can make a stronger antiperspirant, but then you need a prescription from a doctor.Think it was 35% and up to 40 ore 50% and it did work for many whith palmar HH then.But still no garanti.

Personly I use ionto and have ordered dehydral for my fingertips that still is sweating but I havent got it yet.Ordered from Canada and I live in Norway but I think 1 1/2 month is a long time to wait.So if I dont get it soon I have to contact them again.

Hope this answered some of your quiestions.