How to tell my BF?

sensiblechick

Hello Everyone!
I am so thankful that a friend of mine recommended this site! I have had a history of Anxiety since I was 12 and it's an off and on again thing. I have been on medication and have had countless councelling sessions, which worked amazingly! Just recently I started to get Anxiety again and it is once again starting to take over my life. My boyfriend who I live with is aware of my anxiety and is supportive, but I have been hiding something from him and I would like some suggestions on how to talk to him about it.
When I work the morning shift at my job my boyfriend always drives me, but when I work the later shift (my BF is at work at this point) I take a cab because I fear the bus. He doesnt know that I havent taken the bus in over 5 months!!! He doesnt pay for it obviously and it is getting costly ($10.00). See the thing is we are moving to a much BIGGER city and my job is further away then now. I want to tell my BF so that I can quit and find something closer to me or work something out. Moving to a new city is stressful enough!!
Does anyone have any ideas? I would greatly appreciate it :D

GaryUranga

Banned
instead of runnign away from the bus try runnign right at it, face it every tiem you can, get to a point where its a game to you like.. you can think "what makes me anxious?" and do that, enjoy the adrenalyn :p

just a suggestion

I know exactly how you feel. I used to have to catch a bus everyday, but was too horrified so would walk two hours everyday to get to my destination :?

Then I came up with a way to enjoy the bus!!
It's called: "Act Like The Crazy Lady" :D

I would sit there with my headphones blasting some strange souding music(emo seems to work quite well in this case) and stare directly at anyone who even glanced at me.

It quite amused me how people would suddenly become too afraid to look my way.Ahhh bless peacful bus rides 8)