how to stop being pissed off about...

...anything

1. Give it time for the anger to settle.
  2. Look at the situation from different aspects to recognise other points of view.
  3. Remember that generally people can be asshats so don't have high expectations in the first place

...anything

1. Give it time for the anger to settle.
  2. Look at the situation from different aspects to recognise other points of view.
  3. Remember that generally people can be asshats so don't have high expectations in the first place
^Very wise words there, kihira. :thumbup:

onehandclapping

the way I see it anger is your body's way of alerting you to fix something, for example if you are getting angry about the lack of structure in your life. its telling you now is the time to fix this. I also get anger problems from time to time.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I don't know, I've never been pissed off about deleted.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DELETED IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah anger is - esp many of us who keep in feelings and have depression and miss out. We tend to be angry with ourselves more than anything or anyone else.

I've learned to BREATHE - take deep breath, smile - silly face. Just general - and I think quick - why am I really angry? Them? Or with myself? How I act? Usually it's me - and then I punch myself until I'm knocked out. :thumbdown: no just every situation is different but my experience most of it stems from internal/my own stuff with myself so... lots tools/ways can work to stop/confront anger in healthier ways.