How to get prescribed diazapams?

Danfalc

Banned
Hiya screwdriver

Unfortantley well here in the uk anyway... doctors are very very reluctant to perscribe diazipam for a few reasons.One because they have got bad press because doctors use to hand them out like smarties because they didnt realise how addictive they can be if not taken carefully... they were like the wonder drug for like stressed housewives at the time and years later lots of people ended up with serious problems.So they kinda have a bad press about em still because of this.

2.Doctors get pestered for them all the time for many reasons.. alot of drug addicts ask for them because on there own they can kinda mong you out which strangley gives some people a buzz.. heroin users frequently use them cos it has a simlar effect and stops them getting withdrawal symptoms if they cant "score"... and there popular on the black market and ya can sell them quite easy.I really could go on and on...

There also a controlled substance i think kinda.. i know the physciatrist i see couldnt just decide to perscribe them to me.. he had to go to the board of directors i think and get permission.So yeah its really not easy... also because of there addictive'ness there not ment to be perscribed as a long term medication and also because you become tolerant so fast if you take them frequently.

So to get on them you really need a damm good reason and even then its still a hard fight... he was quite happy to throw every other drug at me like smarties,still i had to go through two years of fighting to get on diazipam even tho i knew diaziopam really help,my doctor wouldnt perscribe them because he had a stereo typed view of them (and me actualy) it took me getting another organisation involved in the end :?

Anyway sorry for the extra rong rant.. but if you really have tried every other option and ya still are crippled by your anxiety,your gonna have to go out and press on the doctors for them.Which id advise you to do if you have got to that point,cos even tho i cant take diazipam all the time and they havnt cured me.. (i can only take them in moderation if i want to keep my tolerance down).They have given me like a bit of freedom as they calm you down just enough to cope with things.. i could go up town for like the first time in years without getting a panick attack the moment i went outside