How to free yourself from shame

i_must_wake_up

The only way to banish this shame is to look into your memories. Did you always feel ugly, stupid, and weak? Did you feel like a piece of crap when you were 5 years old? There were moments in your past that caused these feelings. You blocked out the memory(s) to protect yourself from shame and pain, but the moment(s) still effected you and are close to claiming victory over you (with your lack of self worth, etc). Go back into your mind and overcome those moments; know why you allowed it to happen and how you (Saying, "I was young and didn't know," or, "I felt like I didn't have a choice," are not acceptable answers) will never allow it to happen again. Go to battle and destroy all your fear and shame; they are unnatural and evil. Free yourself from society and the shame it inflicts. Think only about yourself and your NEEDS and most personal desires; then dedicate your life toward fulfilling your most personal desires.

Understand your own nature. What is your behaviour?...Your pattern of logic? Understand yourself and you can set yourself free.

Remember, you were born fearless.

Nikki_1988

really good point, couldnt of said it better myself! our behaviour as adults is how it is by our experiences and how we have interpreted that experience. i would say 10% or less is genetics alone.

Cool_Un_Cool

I am plagued with constant loops of humiliating moments of my life, like a demented projectionist in my head.