How to be a failure ?

You believe that being unhappy, feeling depress , have anxieties, stress , having panic attacks are signs that there must be something wrong with you.

For example :

- Having panic attacks means I must be having a breakdown.

- I keep getting depressed - I must have a depressive personality.

- I am so miserable I might as well end it all.

All of the examples above have the one thing in Common. You end up feeling dis-empowered, confused, stuck. (a failure)

Whenever a problems comes up your " inner judge" stops trying to look for solutions and takes the lazy way out by blaming you as a person, for creating the problem. Since its not socially " acceptable" to be anxious, depress or to make bad decisions your inner judge looks for a 'deeper' cause because it assumes that as a personality you must be a screw up.

Now what happens is that the whole issue is intensify and at the same time creates 2 problems when there was only 1 on the first place. Now you try to cope with the original "problem" while dealing with the guilt that comes from judging yourself from this way.

Personally I try to accept that I can get depress, anxious, insecure and it's OK. Life is not always on the happy side nor on the unhappy side. We all try to escape the unhappy feelings but it is more than normal to feel sad.............. The way out is to accept that we ( all people)frequently make mistakes and to start looking for some solutions instead of magnifying the problem or to go on a guilt trip.

Stay cool.........:cool: