How soon does your sweating start after waking up?

Domski66

Hey guys,

lets say you are having a relaxing day at home where you don't have to deal with any anxiety issues. When will you start noticing your sweating after waking up?

I would say I have moderate Foot sweating (although its just really my toes), & mild hand sweating, meaning I can go days without it being a problem & the worst it will be is slightly moist.

For me, I notice my foot sweating almost instantly after waking up. Some days are better than others; however, it starts right away and my toes will get moist and cold. I can go barefoot or be wearing socks & the results will be the same. My hands are usually not a problem.

I am not doing any treatments at the moment to combat my sweating issues. So, feel free to answer when you are both treating and not treating your Hyperhidrosis.

Thanks

jaziwitz

Usually I don't sweat too much in the morning. It's only as soon as I get to work when I have a little anxiety about getting there late, or talking to people that I don't know very well. From there, my hands and feet sweat the whole day even through the night, when I get home. If I'm out after work, say to a bar, I sweat up until I start getting drunk. Then I either don't notice it anymore or it stops completely.

Lately, I've been more focused on it since finding this and other communities and it seems that the more I think about, the more it happens. My hands are drenched right now and swelling with sweat by the minute, for example.

I've started to buy treatment for it, since it is interfering with my social life a lot. I'm using Certain Dri roll on for my hands and the Feet powder for my feet but so far only the feet one has worked. I don't know what to do but keep applying it and hope it will eventually work. This is day 3. I might order the glycopyrrol that people claim works, since my body obviously hates me and I need a more drastic approach.

AdamYZ

On a normal summer day i usually start sweating after i get into college at around 10am, the library is full of computers which makes the place feel like a sauna for me, in summer its even worse i will sweat as i get dressed in the morning

Lex365

For me the time has nothing to do with it. Its purely situational. I mean if its really hot during the day (doesn't happen much in England!) then I can sweat. Other than that its when I have to be around people. The it starts. Face, back, underarms and groin.