How old do I look?

Phoenixx

i think you're somewhere around... 24 or 25?

i'd say you look 19-20 :p.

Don't be down about people. I'm 17 and get mistaken for being 15 :/

^ Lol, really? I have no idea why people would think you are 15. To me, you look like you're about 19.

Liam17

i think you're somewhere around... 24 or 25?

^ Lol, really? I have no idea why people would think you are 15. To me, you look like you're about 19.

Aye, its well annoying :/.

I doubt i look 19, overwise i'd be drinking some whiskey now :p

KiaKaha

Banned
You look around early 20's to me. Look at this way, when you are in your 40's you will look about 10 years younger than the people your own age and they will be totally jealous of you, you will be a good looking girl for a long time to come.

My logic is flawless.

doubleM

she does look 20s. i just looked more closely and she seems older than that. may be just me...

Sinar_Matahari

You look like you might be in your late teens or early twenties. That's just your physical looks. Your eyes show that you are older.

SweetCupcake

LOL @ 30! I'm 19, turning 20 in a few months. I usually get people telling me I look 12-14, maybe if you saw me in person you'd agree, lol.

it does seem common that people with SA seem to appear younger then their real age...it has always been the case with me, i'm 28 now and people assume i'm 22-25. when i was younger i used to think it was annoying but now i accept it and appeciate that when i'm 50 i'll only look 30-40, so it aint that bad...i wonder if a compromised social aptitude results in a sort of stunted ageing process when young and continues throughout our lifetimes?