How old do I look?

miss_amy

You look real young to me but then Im old so most look young to me lol.

Id have thought early 20's.

eggpod

I find it really hard to judge age sometimes. I also look (and act/feel) young for my age. It's been a kind of curse, but if you're a girl I would think it's a bonus as you stay cute for much longer!

DanFC

If I'm just looking at features I'd say between 16 and 18, but when I consider your overall complexion and representation of your demeanor (especially in the first picture) I think you look around 20 or 21.

It's hard to judge though. There are gals still in high school that look like they're in college, and vice versa; it's plenty normal.

Felgen

So a lot of people tell me that I look really young for my age, or are shocked to hear of my real age. So I want honest opinions, how old do I look?::eek::

Anywhere between 18 and 35? ;)

You look like you're 22-23 on the picture, in my opinion.

3lefts

Huh, I would have guessed 16-20. Could be older but you look young. Doesn't really matter anyway, you're pretty ;)

DespairSoul

You are cutie i wish i look so young in those age what u are i know u are 22
But i will say 17-20 but in positive way. Better look younger on your age as older thats my own opinion! Because actually i was always feeling insulted if people rate me older and i was always upset i think u have opposite and i wish opposite:)) Dont worry about it take it like a compliment if someone say u look young! I think if u are 14 and people rate u older u feel happy and grow up but later if people rater u older and u are already over 20 u feel upset atleast from my own experience.

Liam17

i'd say you look 19-20 :p.

Don't be down about people. I'm 17 and get mistaken for being 15 :/

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I’d say 20-23 if I passed you on the street. Of course, I’m old and decrepit now and have lost the ability to tell the age of people if they’re under about 28.

SonicMan

I would say about 19. But then I am not very good at guessing ages. I would take it as a compliment if someone thought I looked younger than I am.

Iseesky

I would say 19/20ish.

I also get mistaken for being younger. It's a little annoying now, but it'll have it's advantage in the future!

By the way, I recognize you from SAF or whatever that site was called, and I think you're just gorgeous!