how do you take abuse (verbal? mental?)

no12

Banned
do you counter it physically?

What if the guy is with a group?

I've always been taught that words are just words but it can still bother me.

I've done my share of beating up verbal abusers... but there came a point where I kinda stopped because I wanted to control myself, and just accept that maybe people just don't "get it". If I would've kept fighting I could have ended up in jail perhaps killing someone or fighting a whole lot of people. And for what?

It does bother me though... I guess some people you just can't see eye to eye with.

What if, after I beat them up they say "it was just words!?"

if I get mad they say "oh now you're being sensitive"

Should I care?

In my experience sometimes it seems it wouldn't matter what I do, whether I stay quiet or say something back. I don't have too much wit nowdays either. So I should fight it physically? Maybe that won't matter. Maybe they'll want to fight me as well and keep at it until they feel they've gotten me back physically. If I explode, I will fight them. Words don't do a damn thing. But they can of course, bring their whole group with them. I am alone... I dont know if anyone will back me.

My father can abuse me much (mentally and verbally) and it usually doesn't matter what I say. He likes to think it's not abuse but him just telling the truth, or "reacting" to what I do. I don't hit him because if I do, he will throw me out of his apartment, and disown me. Or he could become impressesd but why? he is my father he shouldn't be testing me like that. I don't have to prove anything to him, whether I'm a man or not, for stupidity. Same goes for anyone else.

I hate to take mental and verbal abuse from anyone, because then I develop the possibility of having to fight them. But what exactly does this solve? it can either make them stop, and I will feel bad for fighting them a little but nothing would've changed if I didn't! What exactly solves this conundrom in a more peaceful way if I can't avoid them?
People like to take advantage simply because they can.

What is it with people can't they tell what the fuck words can hurt or not!?

people should be more f-in careful about their words, yet some people actually have their personalities built on being an asshole, a jerk and be verbally abusive. And I'm supposed to just accept it as their "personality"

What the f*ck kind of insensitive..... I'll just stop.

People are f-in insensitive.

Or they just have harsh language.

Still, can't people tell if their own words are a harsh?
What is it, they grew up with all sorts of vulgarities around them such that it has become part of their personalities to be "harsh" yet it's "normal" for them>?

sometimes I think it's all pointless, whether you do something back or not. Or it does just, someone ends up being hurt, and nothing can be done about it.

I feel as if everyone is a jerk in some way and I don't like it at all.
I on the other hand try not to seem like one .

no12

Banned
sometimes there's just nothing you can do about it, but risk getting your ass beat (and killed?) for ineffectively standing up for yourself.what else can you do?