How Do You Feel On Crowded Busses...?

Soprano

Just wondering how you guys feel when you're on a pretty crowded bus.

I hate it when I first get on, pay the driver, and the bus is really full, especially when I can't get a back seat and have people sitting right behind me!

I had an experience of this earlier today, lol...

So how do the rest of you feel when you're on a packed bus, what's going on inside you're head in a situation like this?

blue

Very uncomfortable!! I carnt relax and all thats on my mind is I WANT TO GET OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!

blue

Very uncomfortable!! I carnt relax and all thats on my mind is I WANT TO GET OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!

Soprano

Do people actually come to this fuckin' board?!

Does nobody else wish to comment?

Christ, sometimes I wonder why the hell I even come here! I understand how all you lot can be shy and feel vulnerable out in punlic, but on a fuckin' message board too?

virtue

one time my car fucked up and i waked about 7 ks home because i couldnt face gettin on a bus,they were going past me all the way home,public transport is for losers anyway lol

nesh

7km! Wow ...I wish I had a car

I feel OK on buses if they're not too busy. I get really tense and panicky on busy buses in rush hour and I hate sitting next to people. I get paranoid that people around me can tell how uncomfortable I am. It's pretty bad. Trains too, I tend to stand next to the door.

Soprano said:
Christ, sometimes I wonder why the hell I even come here! I understand how all you lot can be shy and feel vulnerable out in punlic, but on a fuckin' message board too?

Forums are socializing too! I know that there is a certain feeling of anonymity but you are still putting yourself out there and opening up to people and there is the possibility of not being liked or being criticized or humiliated, etc. Personally I find writing on forums uncomfortable and difficult. I can't help constantly going over what I write to make sure it is perfect.