How can I stop these guys from being their joke?

shyflower

I hang out with some of my friends on the weekends and at the place we go. I hang out with my friends on one side of the building and the guys who are (what I feel are bullying me) hang out on other side. One of the guys used to like me and would tell all of his friends that we were together, but that was never the case. One day he told them we had broken up ( we were never together for that to happen). He still has this thing for me I believe. He used to try to tell me what to wear, I needed to lose weight, etc.. always putting me down. Now he makes his way over to where I am and brings his other guy friends with him and they just stare at me all night. I have walked by them a few times because it was necessary to buy a soda or something and his really big friend keeps asking me if I would like to F*** one of his friends. I hate to say it and I don't condemn being rude.. but I have found myself.. shooting the bird at him. I could be standing anywhere in the place and they gather right where I am and talk crap about me while I am standing there. I always hear my friends say they will help me out , back me up next time they do it, etc.. but they never do. People that work in the place know it to, but do not care. The funny part I find about this is that these guys have absolutely no life other then to stand around and make fun of me like I am some kind of joke. I understood when I was a child and other children would make fun of me, but I don't get it now

swissa

I was going through the same issue with an ex of mine who became my best friend after the relationship ended. Honestly - you don't need to be harassed like that and you do not deserve it! It might sound cheesy and is hard for someone with social phobia/anxieties , but let them know how this is making you feel. If these people have any sort of empathy they should ease off.

In my case - after I did this the bullying stopped for a couple months, and then things just went back to how they were before. After this - I just removed these people from my life all together and avoided the negativity.

Good luck! :)

shyflower

As of right now, I am no longer going to the place where they are. It doesn't make me happy having to do this because my friends are deteremined that they are not going to go any other place but there.. so that leaves me no choice but to stay away and I'm not too happy about doing that. People always say to just ignore.. It's not as easy as people think especially when you turn around and those people make it a point to be right there in your face.

RegalSin

He is just being stupid. Just tell them to respect you like an lady. That your not going to get with me in that fashion at all.

Then again they sound like if they are playing around or being childish. Hovering where you are at is childish. Saying stuff is childish. Personally it is not a bad thing and is an common practice among men at that work place.

However you seem to be bothered by them. Let them say this and that and just realize you will find better men. But right now he sounds like he was pretending to be associated with you. They just need some kind of idol to admire.

Like in my case I might annoy the local store girl; and attempt to flirt with her sometimes.
I did this many different ways with different results. THEY ARE JUST LEARNING HOW TO ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE.

Honestly the things they are saying is baby talk and I could probably think about all kinds of insanities that would make you feel the apex of happiness in the way they get the empty chuckles.

Double dollar signs they are worth nothing right now. However I am not saying they are wrong at all. I am saying whatever because what they say is not meant to be taken seriously and even if you do anything with anybody it is just another moment in your life to get over and exprience.

I do not know your personal goals or wants or needs but seriously they will learn about this thing called money and health and privacy. Like you they are being young and obviously do not know how to associate with women. However maybe they do and your just not understanding them or seek a different tune.

Again not an big deal ignore them if you want to or not. Time will tell an different story. Their are all kinds of people and you should just roll with it.