How are you feeling?

I realize now why he's often referred to as "god the father"

I recently read that god is referred to as the father, due to him being the provider, or giver. We're his children, as we receive from him.

I'm sceptical about god being a human-like "being". I prefer to think of him as an entity or energy force or sth like that, and not sby you can have a conversation with, like a normal person. But what do i know? :giggle:

AtTheGates

Banned
I recently read that god is referred to as the father, due to him being the provider, or giver. We're his children, as we receive from him.

I'm sceptical about god being a human-like "being". I prefer to think of him as an entity or energy force or sth like that, and not sby you can have a conversation with, like a normal person. But what do i know? :giggle:

lol yeah, its hard to talk about god/christianity with most people without them looking at you all bug-eyed like you're crazy..so I pretty much NEVER talk about this kind of stuff in real life...which sucks because I'm definitely a "deep thinker" ..

you can't really talk about deep concepts with some people because its like they just can't wrap their heads around it. haha....so I'm stuck with conversations that start like "uhhhh...did you see the green bay game on espn? *yawn*

the term "normal" is subjective btw. lol

Last edited:

grapevine

I just want to go bck to being in my non-social bubble again. I feel like nothing, I feel ill from the flu and so exhausted physically and emotionally. I feel depressed and uncomfortable and frustrated. Hurt.

I'm feeling great! I had the best few days! I had class yesterday for work and I got called up to do a demo where people were touching me (two guys, to be more specific) and I was totally fine. I wasn't nervous and I found myself being more social than normal. I went to a family BBQ after work to see family from out of town and it was great too. We had a volleyball tournament and everyone said how proud they are of me and how polite I am.

Then today we celebrated my sister's birthday and took her up to the caves near where I live and out to dinner - I had such a blast today. We're planning a family vacay to Disney World/Universal Studios next year and I can't wait! I'm starting school in fall, so hopefully I can juggle everything. I really cherish days like these :)

Happy birthday to your sister Sarah_M.

Feeling productive, stretching a lot and improving my Russian, the level of grammar I had last year when making my video was laughable, I am almost embarrassed hehe...

defiance

What's the use?

Why bother with anything?

Why?

I wish I was never born.

This is how I feel about myself every single moment of every single day. I just don't want to keep going this way. It's not right being forced to live a life that you don't want to just for the sake of others, at least in my case. I dream of going to sleep and never waking up. What a wonderful way that would be to end my worthless life.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What's the use?

Why bother with anything?

Why?

I wish I was never born.

This is how I feel about myself every single moment of every single day. I just don't want to keep going this way. It's not right being forced to live a life that you don't want to just for the sake of others, at least in my case. I dream of going to sleep and never waking up. What a wonderful way that would be to end my worthless life.

Aye, same here. :sad:

AtTheGates

Banned
orthodox christian nuns chanting .

its not exactly my "favorite" type of music but I find it to be relaxing. idk if its an effect of the vocal harmony but i just really like the way it sounds.

its interesting to me that polyphony is one of the oldest genres of singing. it has kind of an ancient vibe to it.

these are orthodox christian nuns chanting .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrrSHZVH8s

also, I was listening to the music of Thomas Tallis yesterday and was really blown away by some of the vocal harmony. its really amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fYXDsh_YU

Last edited:
I don't understand this world anymore. The whole damn human race has gone flea-flippin' nuts. :kickingmyself: :crying:
^ Yep, it's like watching a really long goods train crashing in super-slow motion.

I am feeling numb as numb can be, at the moment. :thumbup:
Not because of any mind altering substance though, just my mind shutting down, and going on strike in protest of too much stress.

Feeling guilty though, because while it's good you don't FEEL the bad stuff, you end up not FEELING the empathetic stuff in life that you should.

Like antibiotics are great killing all of the bad bacteria that causes an infection, but they also kill off the good bacteria that your body needs as well.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
sick-in-bed.gif

This flu seems to be getting the better of me, lately. Barely got outta bed yesterday afore I just crawled back in. But I'm doing awite, otherwise. Apart from the family drama going on around me. :thumbdown: Wish I could get away from that, wish I could just run away.

Music, and learning the whole process of song writing - from the ideas stage, to actually composing, recording, mixing and mastering - is the only thing keeping me alive at moment. :sad:

I have a strong suspicion that my mind is "had it". The only window for fixing it may have been early in my childhood. Endless mood issues basically sums it up, right from birth. :sad:

Last edited:
Just trying to get "warm" (feelings-wise), but it's a struggle. Having beer & spirits, and playing nice/lovely music. Now playing Genesis. Might play YES next (has good synthesizer). Basically, tonight's playlist will probably be early 80s british synth-rock (Simple Minds, Spandau Ballet, & above). Also a possibility is "pub rock". Also early 70s soft rock. Started off with Pink Floyd, which was good as a transition from instrumental/classical. I intend to surf from the deep/dark/cold waters to the shallow/light/warm! No thinking is good thinking. Ignorance/oblivion is bliss!

These are all the tactics i try, with my mood problems on a daily basis almost, but at the back of my mind i have a sneaking suspicion that my social isolation is behind it all. But such is my life .. i can't really change it now, it's a "tad" late for that lol.

Last edited: