How about it?

Anonymous

Im not very social phobic, if that makes sense. Its just certain situations that I start thinking about too much.

Would it be ok to just take maye Paxill for a little while and see if that helps.

I wanted to get other peoples opinions before I went to the Dr.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

I don't know much about this Paxil drug but it sounds to me you suffer from anticipation rather than a social problem, good luck though, go to the Dr and ask thier advice.

Anonymous

Yes, actually Ive never thought to use that term. Thanks for indirectly helping me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle

I have this anticipation most of the time, usually going to a place is not as bad when I am actually there, it's the thinking about it that is so awful, I just keep telling myself I have been here before, done it before and am ok, hope it works for you?

Anonymous

It can't hurt to ask for advice from a Dr....

You should also take into account how many times that "thinking too much" effects your life.....Does it happen frequently during the day (at work or at school) or just in specific situation (when you are giving speeches).....If 'thinking too much' is affecting a great portion of you life, I definately recommend you talk to a Dr.

Anonymous

Ive tried for a long time to calm myself down before I go places, it works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt. A few times that I look back on, I didnt think about anything and I just went places and I was fine. But the more I remember what it was like to not anticipate things, the harder it gets not too, if you know what I mean.

I think I might try Paxill after talking to tmy Dr.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
It can't hurt to ask for advice from a Dr....

You should also take into account how many times that "thinking too much" effects your life.....Does it happen frequently during the day (at work or at school) or just in specific situation (when you are giving speeches).....If 'thinking too much' is affecting a great portion of you life, I definately recommend you talk to a Dr.

Im going to do that. Its affecting alot of my life. Work and some schooling. But around my lady im fine, but maybe thats because we know everything about each other. During speeches Im a big time wreck. I try to find little things to get out of it. It just sucks. :?

shep

I would advise you to investigate Paxil or any other drug thoroughly before you take it. There are plenty of posts on the subject both pro and con. Also, there have been recent warnings on Paxil and a search should bring all of that to light. Good luck.