Hi

OldNo7

Just thought I'd say hello.

I had a moment of inspiration last night and discovered this site this morning. I've been reading it all day. I am amazed and inspired by what I've seen, didn't realise there were as many people who actually thought and felt the way I do.

Anyone blush at the computer screen when writing to no-one in particular anonamously?

Red Faced and in control. The dawning of a new day. :)

Thanks and everyone take care.

OldNo7

Thanks

Hi again

Wanted to say thanks for the site. Just booked a taxi to go to a friends 30th i haven't seen in months. Slightly shaky but cool :D .
Small things heh.

Anonymous

Just got back

Hi

Found my old friends again. Still felt out of place trying to find a comfy group. Had the same old questions..... why no girlfiend?Blah Blah. How long now...?blah blah
Spent £15 on a taxi to be told a friend would have given me a lift if I'd phoned....It's that simple apparentley!

Was told I looked good tonight, must be looking for a girlfiend!!!! They mean no harm, really nice genuine people i just felt very uncomfortable.
(thought they had all seen this site and trying to make me feel better)PARANIOD!!!!!

Don't really know if this site has made me worse? Thought I just had problems before. Don't know if giving symptoms and names to it is that great.

Anyway it's made me think at least.

Strangely enough one of my friends is clinical physcoligist!!! Though about mentioning it to her...No chance..

Enough about me...I'm tough enough to get through another day I might go bright red reading this in the morning but sod it!

It's just nice to write.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Not particularly religious but everyone seems to have a saying so here goes....................

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

Anonymous

Strangely enough one of my friends is clinical physcoligist!!! Though about mentioning it to her...No chance..

I think you should avoid this. If you want to talk to a psychologist it is probably better to choos one that is not also a friend. You would regret it in my opinion, and there is no coming back if you do...