Hi Newbie shyguy

kenny

Hi everyone

This is my first post, so be gentle with me,ive been looking for somewhere to talk about being shy, im in my late twenties now and shyness has completly ruled my life, i thought at this stage of my life i would be in a different place, but im in the same situation i was when i was 16 years old, nothing has changed for me :cry: sorry for sounding so depressed, hope i dont sound to stupid

Boundless

Hello,welcome to the forums,try not to tick redlady off shes quite evil :twisted:

And yes this is the place to chat,meet new people if your shy as we are all so nice ( apart from red,and her "legal aids" ) :lol:

paul

redlady? evil? :lol:

you don't have to worry about people hating you here :) welcome to the forums.

redlady

Aaaaahhhhh..... that's slander Boundless - 'legal aids' defend my honour.
I am not evil - what my eyes are naturally red, i was born with them - they are not a reflection of my satanic evil lurking inside me - what - they glow like that sometimes - it's a hormonal thing - if you don't believe me i will have to get my 'legal aids' to convince you.

Oh and welcome to the forum - see i'm nice.

Falling

welcome to the forum!

anytime you are in need to talk about your good & bad things that happens in your life... we're all here to help you and to make you feel that you aren't alone... even more if the problem is about shyness. :wink:

Tedious

Hey Kenny.
I posted my first message today after discovering like minded people. You dont sound stupid man. Life can be tough for us its good to talk.