Hi name of me is irmgard is panic

Irmgard

Hello to all name of me is Irmgard original is fom Germany but now for pass 2 month I live in New York, I say sory for Engslish of me i no is very creul for is you to read this but i to the study of the langvage in da scholle and i learn new and quick fast every day i get beter. recent time since i move form motherland i have lot of panic attack if find new yok is polace fullof scare big scraper of the skyes strange peoples and police man soldier walk around all day with fgun and not afraid heitate to do the shooting of the bulets, i feel i can not do the breathe on train i get scare and begin fell like in 120 minute i will not be alive any mor3e it will be the end of life of Irmgard, i get off train and begin get more scare do a lot of the pespriations sweat and every peroson i fell id like stare at me and want tto run with the legs chase me in tunnel. All i want during time like this is mama of me but she left when Irmgard was just litel boy on street of Hamburg had to take cloth and wash window. I wantto know if is there is tablet i should take i need the helps, ppease help find doctors nurse sommethings.