Hi,Id like 2 meet with other people from London with HH.

silversurfer

hi,my name is Vicky and Ive HH since i was 11 yrs (Iam now 34).I live in London for the past 6 yrs (Iam originally from Greece) and only here i realise there are so many people with HH .I m new 2 the forum and i just thought of trying 2 meet or chat with people that share the same experiences of HH with me.So far Ive never met anyone else with the same condition and I always wanted 2 talk with others about how they cope or feel about their lives with HH.It would be nice if people around my age would answer only because id like 2 meet people who have a long term experience of HH as i think i can relate more with them. Pls contact me on [email protected] that u r all well :)
Vicky xx

cadmonkey

Hi Vicky,

I am new to this forum aswell. I have had HH as long as i can remember, and ended up having ETS surgery for palmer HH in 1996 when i was 18 (I am 30 now). I am originally from london, although i currently live in oxford i am in the process of relocating back to london in the next few months.

It is great reading these posts as i know that i am not alone in my suffering!

I am in london alot seeing family, so if you would like to meet for a chat give me a shout! 8) [email protected]

Vdubb

Hi Cadmonkey,

Sorry to get off the topic but I was curious to know how you went with your surgery?

I have been thinking about getting it done. I would appreciate any feedback you may have?

Thanks.