hi every one im 21 wanting friends and love

sodepressed

hi im 21 from uk wanting friends. and some one hew can talk to me. i just dont know where to start. but all i can say is that it would be great to be wanted by some one. hew could be my friend. i have depression and anxiety and life is going well crap for me. so if any one would like to chat i would be greatfully if some one could pm or right on this form

it will be nice speaking to you all

:)

Kien

mmmmmmmmmm love I often get haunted about it by my brain even though it fits me as much as figure skating all covered with mustard. I don't want to fake-long for it.

scorpion

Love.....Your feeling must be the most commom aroud this site.
Thats what almost we all want deep down, even the ones that try to forget that exists.
It cames to the point where you only whant someone to talk to, someone that knows how you are feeling and understands it, but gess whath?? Thats the most hard thing to get.

Biggle

Hey and welcome to the forums sodepressed

Im sorry to hear you feel so bad at the momment. I know how you must be feeling, im in the same situation currently. :( If you are interrested you more than welcome to PM or write me should u want to... :)

scorpion

Kien wrote:
Are you refereing to my post Scorpius?

To yours to but not just it, for what i have read in this site, people that feel like this dont rare.
I myself have been trying to train my mind to ajust to the idea that i will be alone to the very last of my days, so that whith time i mite feel ok whith it.

Beetween us, i dont think it will ever work

sodepressed

hi all

im feel upset and depressed i need someone to talk to tonight i start to worry i start to be scared i aint eating properly i feel sick every day