Hey all

Emil77

I tought it was almost only me that had this problem lol
Ive been blushing like crazy now for 10 years and it really has stopped me to go forward in life.
The only thing that has helped me is a sleeping pill called zopiclon..seems like i cant blush when i take this..i know it's a sleeping pill but for some reason i get lively and full of joy when i take it..i also tan alot and use sunspray to make my blushing less visible.
Iam really thrilled to have found this forum...God bless you all

karmen

Hey! ,i blush a lot too. I've never actually taken anything to help my problem though, my doctor thinks I am too young. Does tanning reallly hide the redness? I think I might have to try that, ahah i have really fair skin tone. Hope you learn lots here.

Emil77

karmen said:
Hey! ,i blush a lot too. I've never actually taken anything to help my problem though, my doctor thinks I am too young. Does tanning reallly hide the redness? I think I might have to try that, ahah i have really fair skin tone. Hope you learn lots here.

Yep..tanning helps a bit for me...but i would really recommend a product called sunspray,it makes my blushing less visable.

Linds

Yea tanning definantely works, well it hides it anyway, just dont go overboard we don't want anyone looking like a roast turkey :lol:

I never really thought there was a pill that could stop blushing but if it works more power to ya. Did your doctor prescribe it or was it something you just happened to stumble upon?

Linds

P.S. Welcome to the site Emil77 :D

Emil77

A friend of mine has pretty much the same problem as me,told me to get it..it works good but only for 3-4 hours..makes me the calm relaxed guy i wanna be...it works pretty much the same as xanor and other anxiety killers but have milder side effects i think.

MarCPatt

:oops: I also have that problem of blushing. My problem is that sometimes my eyes get red too when I am anxious. A few people have asked me if I had just been smoking pot. This really angers me, because I have never smoked that stuff. :oops:

14.gif