Help

MPFree

Yeah. My life has went to the dogs, and it is all because I was bullied online.

Back in March, I was employed to work for a shop in Edinburgh called Instore. I loved that job. As the months went by, other young people started working there and I became somewhat infatuated with them. There was a guy called Craig who works there, but he has a girlfriend and a son, so he kept putting me down all the time. All I wanted was to be their friend. But my attitude was too persistant and they become hostile towards me.

In the summer, I fell for a girl called Ashleigh, but she already had a boyfriend. I've only ever had one girlfriend in my entire life, but she was only digging for gold, so I left her without saying goodbye. Anyway, Ashleigh left once she got another job and her neighbour Craig (a different Craig) started working at Instore.

Craig told me Ashleigh cheated on her boyfriend, but they got back together. So after that, I moved on, even though it was hard. A month later, a girl called Stefanie was recruited to Instore until Christmas was past. I liked her too, but she already had a boyfriend as well. This girl is so beautiful, yet so very quiet. I asked her for her contact details, but I couldn't have her phone number and it hurt me deeply.

At the beginning of December, the staff went on a night out to a kareoke bar, and I got drunk and ran away all over Edinburgh without my coat. After a certain time at night, you cannot get a bus, so I had to walk all over Edinburgh, cold, tired and lonesome.

A few days later at my work, I got a row from Ross, a member of staff who is third in charge. He wanted me to go home when I threw a hissy fit, but I refused and he said he would call the police. I then took an anxiety attack, and he let me stay, although he ignored me for the rest of the evening.

You see, I go online a lot at home, and these morons from Resident Evil related boards kept picking on me for years. They kept banning me from their forums and I acted like an idiot and embarassed myself countless times, just to get my point across, although it was a feutile effort each time. They just kept doing spiteful things to deny me a fair run as a member, and a few months ago, a user called Dot50Cal hacked my email accounts and deactivated my accounts on over a hundred forums.

One day I plotted to run away from home, so I printed off abusive posts and emails from various sources and handed it into my work in a shopping bag. Among the evidence was a couple of suicide notes, so my boss got worried and called the police.

After a full day of running all over Edinburgh, I went to a bar and a group of people persuaded me to go home to my parents. They convinced me that life wasn't too bad and that my parents still loved me no matter what I'd done.

A lady from Ireland came through to Edinburgh to chat to me at Instore last week and I told her about the Internet. I mentioned that I was flamed by Marco, blackannis, Lucky, and more for over 3 years. She advised me to take time off work to get my life back on track.

Here comes the shocker: A few days ago, I realised the clock was ticking, so I went to Instore with my sister to get her to ask Stefanie to be my friend. The shop was quite busy, so I hung around, making Stefanie nervous. After a while, I went away up town with my sister Marie. Stefanie must have told the manager and he phoned my mother, who then called Marie on her mobile to tell me that Robert had banned me from going into Instore until further notice.

I got so upset that I ran away from my sister, bought a packet of paracetemol tablets and blue vodka and I then made my way to Instore. I slammed a bottle infront of Stefanie and pushed her against a stand. Ross grabbed me and pulled me into the office, and I showed him the pills and he wanted me to hand them over. I ran out of the shop and went all over Edinburgh. I tried to befriend a couple of girls on a bus, but I scared them after a while and then they shouted abuse at me on their way off the bus.

I spent the remainder of the night walking the streets and I eventually went to sleep on a park bench, cold but alert. I never slept at all, and in the morning, I made my way to another Instore in Edinburgh, to talk my problems. They told me to head back to Leith and speak to my boss. My mother was there and so were the police. My boss said I'd lost my job and Stefanie had quit, because she was scared to come to work.

My boss said I had to resign without a fuss in order to keep a good record, but I've lost all my friends at Instore as a result of my actions. I was then taking to the hospital and I related my story to the doctors, but it doesn't change the fact that I've lost Stefanie as a friend and I might be dead by next week. I feel so crazy now that I have been denied contact with Stefanie. This was a girl I loved as a friend and now look at what I've done. I may never get to make amends with Stefanie, who is probably scarred for life.

I may as well call it quits. I've failed at the Internet and real life numerous times. Just take a look at the mean-spirited reaction I get from people online who think I'm totally nuts. :cry:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cyberbullying+Grace+Saunders&meta=

http://www.re-community.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6397

http://www.thehorrorisalive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=653

MPFree said:
Yeah. My life has went to the dogs, and it is all because I was bullied online.

Back in March, I was employed to work for a shop in Edinburgh called Instore. I loved that job. As the months went by, other young people started working there and I became somewhat infatuated with them. There was a guy called Craig who works there, but he has a girlfriend and a son, so he kept putting me down all the time. All I wanted was to be their friend. But my attitude was too persistant and they become hostile towards me.

In the summer, I fell for a girl called Ashleigh, but she already had a boyfriend. I've only ever had one girlfriend in my entire life, but she was only digging for gold, so I left her without saying goodbye. Anyway, Ashleigh left once she got another job and her neighbour Craig (a different Craig) started working at Instore.

Craig told me Ashleigh cheated on her boyfriend, but they got back together. So after that, I moved on, even though it was hard. A month later, a girl called Stefanie was recruited to Instore until Christmas was past. I liked her too, but she already had a boyfriend as well. This girl is so beautiful, yet so very quiet. I asked her for her contact details, but I couldn't have her phone number and it hurt me deeply.

At the beginning of December, the staff went on a night out to a kareoke bar, and I got drunk and ran away all over Edinburgh without my coat. After a certain time at night, you cannot get a bus, so I had to walk all over Edinburgh, cold, tired and lonesome.

A few days later at my work, I got a row from Ross, a member of staff who is third in charge. He wanted me to go home when I threw a hissy fit, but I refused and he said he would call the police. I then took an anxiety attack, and he let me stay, although he ignored me for the rest of the evening.

You see, I go online a lot at home, and these morons from Resident Evil related boards kept picking on me for years. They kept banning me from their forums and I acted like an idiot and embarassed myself countless times, just to get my point across, although it was a feutile effort each time. They just kept doing spiteful things to deny me a fair run as a member, and a few months ago, a user called Dot50Cal hacked my email accounts and deactivated my accounts on over a hundred forums.

One day I plotted to run away from home, so I printed off abusive posts and emails from various sources and handed it into my work in a shopping bag. Among the evidence was a couple of suicide notes, so my boss got worried and called the police.

After a full day of running all over Edinburgh, I went to a bar and a group of people persuaded me to go home to my parents. They convinced me that life wasn't too bad and that my parents still loved me no matter what I'd done.

A lady from Ireland came through to Edinburgh to chat to me at Instore last week and I told her about the Internet. I mentioned that I was flamed by Marco, blackannis, Lucky, and more for over 3 years. She advised me to take time off work to get my life back on track.

Here comes the shocker: A few days ago, I realised the clock was ticking, so I went to Instore with my sister to get her to ask Stefanie to be my friend. The shop was quite busy, so I hung around, making Stefanie nervous. After a while, I went away up town with my sister Marie. Stefanie must have told the manager and he phoned my mother, who then called Marie on her mobile to tell me that Robert had banned me from going into Instore until further notice.

I got so upset that I ran away from my sister, bought a packet of paracetemol tablets and blue vodka and I then made my way to Instore. I slammed a bottle infront of Stefanie and pushed her against a stand. Ross grabbed me and pulled me into the office, and I showed him the pills and he wanted me to hand them over. I ran out of the shop and went all over Edinburgh. I tried to befriend a couple of girls on a bus, but I scared them after a while and then they shouted abuse at me on their way off the bus.

I spent the remainder of the night walking the streets and I eventually went to sleep on a park bench, cold but alert. I never slept at all, and in the morning, I made my way to another Instore in Edinburgh, to talk my problems. They told me to head back to Leith and speak to my boss. My mother was there and so were the police. My boss said I'd lost my job and Stefanie had quit, because she was scared to come to work.

My boss said I had to resign without a fuss in order to keep a good record, but I've lost all my friends at Instore as a result of my actions. I was then taking to the hospital and I related my story to the doctors, but it doesn't change the fact that I've lost Stefanie as a friend and I might be dead by next week. I feel so crazy now that I have been denied contact with Stefanie. This was a girl I loved as a friend and now look at what I've done. I may never get to make amends with Stefanie, who is probably scarred for life.

I may as well call it quits. I've failed at the Internet and real life numerous times. Just take a look at the mean-spirited reaction I get from people online who think I'm totally nuts. :cry:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cyberbullying+Grace+Saunders&meta=

http://www.re-community.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6397

http://www.thehorrorisalive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=653

You can't force anyone to be your friend. Either they like you or they don't. You should lay off the internet for a while. Try to get your life together. Find a job where you feel you can be of some use. I've been working off and on for 25 years and I've yet to make a good friend at work. Dating people you work with is also problematic. Hurting yourself won't solve anything either. Your family loves you and needs you.