HELP: Purchasing Avert WITHOUT Doc's Note??

chloe909

Has anyone here ever purchased Avert thru pharmacy.ca without having to submit a doctor's note?

I am currently residing in China and the doctor's here don't know about Avert so they won't issue a note to me. =[ Which is again such a burden.. sigh.
But I filled out a form from the site that says as long as I have consulted with a physician about it, that after filling out the form, the pharmacists will scan it and see if they'll issue to me the pills. This is proving to be more of a challenge than I thought. Why do things have to get harder for me..

If anyone can please help me with this situation, I would be most grateful. I cannot stand this condition anymore and summer here in China is starting to get increasingly hot. Not only do i feel trapped in my own body, but in this country who doesn't acknowledge this condition as well. *sigh*

[HH]dani

Well I purchased Avert without a prescription from a doctor two times. I thought all good things go by three, so I purchased a third time, but the german custom refused to hand it out to me, because they wanted to see a prescription.

For filling out the form I said that I had iontophoresis treatment, which I didn`t had back then. Tell that you tried all alternative methods to cure hyperhidosis, and be positive. I`m sure you will get it :)

chloe909

Thanks for your reply Dani!
The first two times you purchased Avert, was it directly sent to your home or did you have to pick it up at Customs or something?
Ugh worst possible scenario is for me having to pick it up at China Customs only to have to explain such a rare condition in Chinese! (Which I've only been learning for 2months now).
May I ask how many bottles and in how many (mg) you first bought your first bottle?
Or did you buy 2 bottles in one order? Many Thanks!!