help!! panic attacks

Anonymous

hi, everyone!!!

I started having panic attacks a year ago when i was 7months pregnant..after i had the baby they got worse. I took paxil and i helped me a lot....Now it's been a month since i dont take paxil...but now i feel dizzyness, weakness, fatigue, etc. every day....always thinking that something bad is going to happen....i'm not having the actual panic attack anymore but i dont feel good anymore.

is this part of it? Do i still have an anxiety disorder?

Every time a part of my body hurts i think that is something like, heart attack or I have a tumor or i will have a stroke, etc.

Is this normal?

waiting for your advice,,
thank you

Mysterygirl

mysterygirl

Hi there
I had panic attacks during prenancy too and got told I'd got antenatal depression. It was horrible. I even said I hated My baby and wouldn't go in His room all the time I was having Him. If We went to buy baby things I felt so anxious that I was going to faint and ended up at A&E lots of times.
Any how, after My Son arrived I was totally fine. I even came off My pills but I think I did it too soon as in May, this year, just before My little chappie was One, the attacks and depression all came back. I went and got My pills back and have been fine really since.
Up until I got pregnant though I'd never been depressed in My life so maybe in Our case, it's just hormones, do you think, not agreeing with Us?
If it's an consolation, I'm always thinking I've got cancer and was obsessed with cot death but I think that could just be normal with Us Mums!
Any how, if You need any one to talk to, just ask for My email addy on here...ok???
Any time!!

Mysterygirl

mysterygirl

Hi there
I had panic attacks during prenancy too and got told I'd got antenatal depression. It was horrible. I even said I hated My baby and wouldn't go in His room all the time I was having Him. If We went to buy baby things I felt so anxious that I was going to faint and ended up at A&E lots of times.
Any how, after My Son arrived I was totally fine. I even came off My pills but I think I did it too soon as in May, this year, just before My little chappie was One, the attacks and depression all came back. I went and got My pills back and have been fine really since.
Up until I got pregnant though I'd never been depressed in My life so maybe in Our case, it's just hormones, do you think, not agreeing with Us?
If it's an consolation, I'm always thinking I've got cancer and was obsessed with cot death but I think that could just be normal with Us Mums!
Any how, if You need any one to talk to, just ask for My email addy on here...ok???
Any time!!