Help me please

dburford9

Hi everyone, I was hoping that some OCD sufferer's would be able 2 help me out. I want to help raise the awareness of OCD in a new and interesting way.

To help inspire me I would like people to tell me what the average day is like for you as an OCD sufferer, what you go through, your thoughts, how you feel etc from when you get up to when you go to bed.

Your help will be grately appreciated

Thanks
Dave

lilmissocd

Hi Dave,

do you work in Psychology or study it or do you have OCD? I will reply but do you need something lengthy or what?

dburford9

hey

I am a graphic designer, I don't have OCD but would like to find out what it is like for a sufferer with OCD.

It doesn't have to be lengthy, if you could tell me what a general day with OCD is like, thoughts you may have, how you feel etc..

thanks dave

alexb854

my ocd

ok i am 16 years old and i suffer from OCD, my habits are that i aways breath 4 times on bottom left hand corners of objects that can appear to be rectangular, (like a door way, tv, or things of that sort). Another habit is that i cant get dressed without trying on a shirt or a pair of pants and taking them off at least an even number of times(has to be more than 2). If i feel like i didnt do it right i have to do it again and again until i feel comfortable. I remember when i first started getting it, i guess i brought it on myself, i once had a really good day and i got the idea that if i repeat the same things that i had done, i would have another good day. wouldnt you know it, i had another good day. I kept on repeating this ritual and here i am today... It is even hard to type.