Help Finally...

tooker

After stuggling for years with social anxiety, I finally managed to see a psychistrist about my probel. The person is going to prescribe me Paxil and a Beta Blocker. Does anyone know what to expect, and will this help my SA?

tooker

tooker said:
After stuggling for years with social anxiety, I finally managed to see a psychistrist about my probel. The person is going to prescribe me Paxil and a Beta Blocker. Does anyone know what to expect, and will this help my SA?

probel=problem 8)

Nie

It probably won't be good to tell you what to expect 'cause it might influence you..
No one can tell if this will help you; it varies (besides there is insufficient information about you and your social anxiety.. which the psychiatrist had? ^-^').

Personally I am not in favor of Paxil or Beta Blockers..
I am not going to say why for your own good.
Because it might work well for you..
You have to try it out yourself, good luck~

Scottish_Player

Everyone reacts diffrent to diffrent meds so like its been saidits best to try them for yourself, if they work then great and if not then dont worry just give somethignelse a try. :wink:

Septor

I would just try it first.Some people have horrible time with it.Some people have no problem with it.It's different for different people.Just take some and see how it agrees with your system.