HELLO PEOPLE

carrie

:arrow: Hi, id just like to introduce myself, and say im glad i have found this site. I have just started taking efexor anti depressant 2 wks ago and am hoping that tyhis may help me. Ive tried prozac, mirtazapine and citalapram. with no success. Had a lot of counselling, even hypnotherapy. Anyone else in Bristol :?:

happywannabe

hiya carrie
am 30 year young female from edinburgh
i was on citalapram for two years and know am to trying efexor to i have only been on them for a week so i dont no if there workin much. i see u have tryed hypnotherpy how did that go i was just going to leave a post about hypnotherpy if any one has tryed this for sp

carrie

Hello there, yes i have tried hypnotherapy and i dont think it helped at all. But maybe i didnt have the right person or surroundings. I was never properly relaxed in my sessions and i could here road noise and odd noises which made me jumpy. I dint feel at all under hypnosis. I have thought about trying again at some point but like you i am giving the effexor a try, im on my 15th day today. Ive found a good forum with people and their experiences with effexor, you can ask all questions and get good feed back. Its called psycho-babble. I dont know the exact address. Take care for now xxx C

Anonymous

Hello!!!

My name's Emrah(m,33,TURKEY)and have social phobie for 'long' years.I'd like to meet and correspondence to new persons(F)have same and/or similar disease as myself.So,ı wonder would you like to become new mail friend of me?Thanks in now.Hope to hear from you soon.With my best wishes.....

Emrah.