Hello...My name is Mr. Burns....

a_moran3

Well it's not really Mr. Burns. But good day all. I recently found this site and I thought it would be good for some closure. I'm not diagnosed with anything, but again I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years. In my opinion, I do suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder, Love-Shyness and Hypomania.

I usually see the glass as half-empty and I always see the negatives in life. My phrase is that, "life is quite tragic with some comedic elements to it." That's how I see life and that is quite depressing.

I hate going out and when I do I try to keep my head down as much as possible so I don't make eye contact with anyone. I'm usually alone. I do have friends but I'm always busy and they're always busy so I rarely go out. If they do go out they want to go to parties and I don't want to do that. I specifically cancel meetings with them because I know I won't bode well in the situations.

Anyway I hope I'm not being narcissistic here. That's another one of my pet peeves is to being that. I don't even like looking at the mirror for more then 20 seconds.

ov3rdos3

Hello MR BURNS
IM NEW HERE TOO...I AGREE WITH RADO31....YOUR STORY DEFO SOUNDS FAMILIAR....:D HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR...