hello. I wanna tell u my story and hope u can give me answers on best medication

Rexus

Hello,
ever since i was 13 i was very mentally troubled
i'd cry on my own thinking of obsessive thoughts that are just too much for kid my age back then
now my main problem is that I have HYPERHIDROSIS, sweating in the palms, feet, face, facial blushing, and armpits. The good news is that i am doing iontophoresis treatments and now on maintenance every 5 days for my palms. My trunk and face sweat a lot now, but it's much better than before, so i can't complain. what's wonderous is that even though i only did my palms, y feat sweating decreased and so did my underarm sweating, showing a huge psychological relation. Now, when i drink some vodka, even if a little bit, i feel much better and it feels my sweating on the face and body decreases a lot.

My question is: is there any medication that can do the same effects. I've been told i have an overactive sympathetic nervous system from hh, so i was wondering what medication would be best for me. I always felt i'm overly active when i'm sweating like moving around a lot, so would a medicine for ADD help. I would love your help on all of this, since i'm seeing my psychiatrist in 3 hours and i would lvoe to bring him some evidence for trying out new treatments.

Much thanks for all of you guys

Rexus

Anyone? I'm leaving in about 30 mins. Please any help would be great, I don't want this to be a fruitless visit.

Rexus

I went to the Dr. (yesterday obviously)

but I'd still love some answers from the experiences over here