Hello everyone

Raider

I just discovered this thread last night and I thought I may as well give it a try and to see if it could help me because honestly nothing else does.

I'll try my best here to relate but if I think I am being made fun of I'll just go. I get ignored and taken for granted enough in real life.

I'm a decent person and I am a loyal person to have as a friend. My problem is I don't have friends because I am too shy. I get anxious in social situations. I feel like I am being judged by everyone and I am not good enough and whatever I do is going to be met with laughter. I envy the person who can walk in a room and glad-hand and back slap and greet all the people there. I'm the opposite of that.

I'd like to have a special relationship with a very nice girl but that is not the reason why I joined here. I don't go to websites with the intention of trying to pick up girls. If I meet a friend, fine. I doubt if I will but if I do, fine.

I can't think of anything else at this moment.

accidentprone

Hi, man. It's nice to hear from you.

I get where you're coming from, but give yourself some credit. Try not to think only in terms of who's better or worse.

Yeah, it's nerve-wracking talking with the opposite sex. A lot of females on this site are dealing with similar problems, so they may understand you better on a mental/emotional level. I hope you find someone--be it on here or in person.

You sound like a cool dude though! Good luck.