Heat Exhaustion from HH with sports/activities

Solo Dolo

Just thought I would share the fact that my generalized/severe HH has made some of my only hobbies nearly impossible to enjoy and participate in.

For a very long time I have wanted to start playing soccer again, perhaps on a recreational league/team to have fun and maybe meet some new people/friends (since I have essentially 0 friends)...but even when I want to put myself out like this....my HH makes it nearly impossible.

Lets forget about the fact that while playing sports, I will sweat DRAMATICALLY more than anyone else...to a point that is noticeable to other teammates who then don't even want to come in physical contact with me whilst playing.....but I want to focus on the non-social aspect of it..being my own health.

I sweat SO MUCH and my body gets SO OVERHEATED that i will quickly become dizzy and heat exhausted from only minor drills and/or practice. This is very dangerous and I am afraid to push myself. Others who do not understand hyperhidrosis would merely see me as simply out of shape or would just tell me to push thru it and not be a ***** pretty much. When in reality, if I pushed myself further, I could end up with severe results such as heat stroke/death.

The natural response here would be "well then you should just hydrate more to restore the water that you are losing thru sweat". This is a valid response, however, I have enough common sense to come to this conclusion myself...and have obviously tried on countless occasions to hydrate like crazy...to no avail. Same result.

Anyone else deal with this issue?

Yes I have the exact same problem.

I sweat a lot more than others when doing any exercise, I would be happy if I was just a sweaty guy and had a few patches on my clothes but the reality is, they are soaked and there's no rain in sight! Also when HH is at full strength it literally pours of my head and I have to towel off ever 5 seconds if running or fast walking, but if your playing a sport then this is not practical.

So getting over the embarrassing visual sight of sweating, then comes the physical sides of overheating, (why I don't know when I sweat so much) and dehydrating and generally just feeling weak and lightheaded this is almost as bad as people seeing me sweat heavily.

The only things I find that help is obviously hydrating, I drink lot's of water but then I also feel washed out.
Wearing clothes that are cooling/Drifit, not that they work much.
Finally I take a electrolyte tablet before any exercise and I feel it helps with headache prevention.