Have you guys heard about TMS?

AndyHan

Banned
Have u guys know about TMS Smart brain and health! I just found out this method, they use the machine to cure this disorder (all like Anxiety,bipolar,depression,OCD...ect..) Is anyone know about this? COuld u guys share with me,with us? :) Thanks alot! I really want to know more about this and just wanna ask u guys if anyone know it?

Never heard of it before. Did a quick google on it. Looks like a cool new technology. Can get rid of various brain disorders, apparently (eg depression), by way of magnetic-field impulses targeting an area specific to the patient.
It would be "amazing" if it could get rid depression, as very very few things can.
Sounds a wee bit "scary" though! lol.

AndyHan

Banned
Yeah, I'm taking "True Hope" now! The medications! I'm already took it about 3 months ago and i plan to take it 1 more year..around November or December next year...if it work, then find but not i'll stop. And maybe, i'll try this method! But don't know how much it cost yet! It near my house! (TMS) Yeah, it sound a bit scary but not scary compare to our disorder rite? It ruins our life! I'll take any chance out there to fight back this disorder. I want my life back! Cause right now, i'm a useless and hopeless person! Thought of suicide a lots! Nothing can scary me now! Even a tiger....no,that's scary! I mean...^^