Have you ever had a flying dream?

bipsi

As far as I can remember, I started having flying dreams at the age of 12. I used to have them very often. And whenever I had them, it seemed so real that after waking up I felt very depressed? May be I did not want to come back to the real world that was so painful! Anyways, I used to enjoy them very much. I last had my FD 12 yrs ago when I was 22. Am I too old now to have flying dreams! :?

Have you ever had a flying dream?

Here's a little something you may find interesting. It was something i read in some kind of strange "What your dreams mean" book:

"Flying:Trying to get above the things that are bothering you. Also rebellion and youth;wanting to fly away from the restrictions of parents or society.It can also symbolise your bigger hopes and dreams."

Could explain the whole youth thing slightly? :D

bipsi

Thanks MissAloneAtLast :)

Yeah, you're right. I had a very restricted and uncomfortable childhood.
As a child, I was extremely introvert, self-conscious/shy. I could not cope with any social thing. I lacked social skills (I still do). I often used to stay out of school sitting alone somewhere. And at the age of 12 I attempted sui****. I started doing drugs at the age of 16. But I totally quit drugs 6 yrs ago. I'm now 34 by the way. Now I go to gym 6 days a week. And I'm crazy about bodybuilding. It helped me a lot. My SA is not cured but i'm better if I compare it with what I had a few yrs ago.

Yeah, now you know why I had those wonderful flying dreams! Actually I used to have them a lot. Even if I took an afternoon nap I had those dreams! I wish I could have them again!

GIOLANDA

I always have flying dreams and I enjoy them very much. Yes,flying means escape and freedom generally. It also means sexual desire according to Freud,but I get angry with that opinion!