have you ever gotting this, or know what it is??

DYiNG-iNSiDE

sometimes when I'm asleep i get this thing where i cant wake up or i guess im awake just cant open my eyes and i cant move at all and on top of that i cant breathe! so evrytime i have to start move 1 finger and it takes all my strength then finally ill push myself up and take a deep breath im scared 1 time im not gonna get up fast enough :/

DYiNG-iNSiDE

no yours was the 1 that sounded like what i have the other person said something about demons having sex w/ u in your sleep lol

NYOrdeal

DYiNG-iNSiDE said:
no yours was the 1 that sounded like what i have the other person said something about demons having sex w/ u in your sleep lol
I had sleep paralysis just 2 days ago.
Hate that shit, you feel so helpless lol.

But seriously check out the link i provided for you.

scatmantom

ive experienced this as well. Its like a super realistic dream, and im not sure if i am awake or asleep when it happens :?

thugaveli

Ive experienced this before but i havnt had it for ages!

Its like you know your asleep and you need to wake up but you cant, your brain cant seem to function on opening your eyes

I seem to be ok once my eyes are open

I tend to make little moans when i cant wake up and i can actually hear myself making small moans but cant wake myself

Its especially bad if your having a nightmare i think thats the only times ive experienced this

triceratops

Yeah ive had this before although not for a while. It freaks me out being paralyzed but not being able to move. Ive had it a few times where ill start screaming and shouting because im so freaked out but i cant make any sound and its not until i start waking myself up properly that ill make any noise. Does that make sense?

Any one else suffered from that?

NYOrdeal

scyth said:
Yeah ive had this before although not for a while. It freaks me out being paralyzed but not being able to move. Ive had it a few times where ill start screaming and shouting because im so freaked out but i cant make any sound and its not until i start waking myself up properly that ill make any noise. Does that make sense?

Any one else suffered from that?
Sleep Paralysis.
You can't move your arms your head no matter how hard you THINK your trying.
You try to shout but NOTHING comes out.
Its a horrible experience.

Shattered

Oh yes this must be sleep paralysis. Thank GOD I haven't had it in ages because when I do it'll usually keep happening every single time I try to sleep for a couple days. Usually though it will be as if my eyes are open and I can see but I will see things, like corpses lying beside my bed with their arm flung up upon me. It's no good!

Shattered

Also when I'm falling asleep and it happens, I ALWAYS feel this INTENSE tingling all over my body and I know I'm going to have sleep paralysis so when I start to feel the intense tingling, I try to pull myself out of sleeping when it's easy.. but sometimes I don't do it quick enough and I end up in the struggle to scream and move.

loucat

I've experienced sleep paralysis, it's a horrible experience

the first time i had it was when i was about 14, at the time i was reading a book about alien abductions so naturally thought i too was being abducted :oops: