Have you ever gotten lost?

SadSally

I have. A few months ago I had a college interview in a town about an hour away from where I live. I took the bus. It was dark by the time I left the college and I was completely lost and I couldn't find the bus stop. The college is hidden away behind a bunch of trees in the middle of a huge suburb. I started walking around and I couldn't find the bus stop. It kept getting darker and darker and I began to cry as I walked around the streets. There was a gang of hoodie wearing, loud teenagers on the other side of the street so I was scared. For an hour I walked around, completely lost, and eventually ended up here....

https://www.google.ie/search?q=ball...allyphehane+aerial+view&imgrc=HUMratU3c9aRyM:

It was so spooky. After a while I found some guy to give me directions. It was so embarrassing because i was crying. I'm really afraid of the dark.

Requiescat

That's terrible, but at least you found your way! I got lost when I was about 3. Being a very mobile toddler I managed to escape the premises and make my way to a park I liked, from there I ended up on a farm quite a long way from home. Of course I wasn't very concerned by this, certainly not as much as my mother.

Another time I got lost was when waiting for a bus home from school in a very cold winter. I waited over two hours and it didn't show up so I decided to try and find my way home. I hadn't been in that town very long and did not know the routes. Was very difficult to try and pick out recognizable things in the dark. So I can empathize with you on that.

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

I used to always get lost and I would become so panicked.. What I think is helpful now is google street view, I work out exactly where to go and what route I need to take if I am not sure where I am going it really makes it easier