Hate nights like these!

stardog

By myself, in my room listenin to music, 12 of my sisters friends round so I can't go downstairs, as time goes on I'm getting more and more paranoid and depressed argh

ITs saturday night ffs I must be the only 18 yo in the country not doing anything tonight, its funny how I have to keep making up excuses to people to explain why I'm not out on a saturday night? g when is this gonna end?

stardog

sh*t i thought I was gettin over sa but now it's like I'm back to sq.1

I'm like dying of thirst but i still can't go downstairs to get a drink :( how pathetic is this

IceLad

I hate Saturday nights. To me, everyone else my age, seems to go into town to visit pubs/ clubs. When there, they meet all these other wonderful people and generally have a great time. I feel as if I'm really missing out.

How exactly are you meant to go into a pub/ club on your own, especially if you live in a small area and people will recognise you?

:?

stardog

IceLad said:
I hate Saturday nights. To me, everyone else my age, seems to go into town to visit pubs/ clubs. When there, they meet all these other wonderful people and generally have a great time. I feel as if I'm really missing out.

How exactly are you meant to go into a pub/ club on your own, especially if you live in a small area and people will recognise you?

:?

I KNOW! I live in a really small town and I know people would just mock me if I went into a pub/club especially by myself, everyone knows everyone else round here

and yes, I believe we are missing out I've missed loads compared to others my age, they are more experienced at life I guess :roll:

jojosparkles

i feel exactly the same! just makes me want to sleep all weekend and get it over with! i have no life other than working!

newshyguy

me too, i hate staying in my room sat nights , i think is wack, but but who cares, i know what i gotta do against anxiety. just make the best outta the situation.

yumms

cutefluffykitten said:
I used to be scared to walk by my own parents to get a drink........especially if there were guests.......i would go a whole day without a drink or going to the loo....
i have to admit and this sounds discusting i would even piss on my carpet in my room when i just couldnt hold it in any longer.......
Go get a bloody drink and dont U deserve to feed your body what it needs.....get a drink dont have tolook or talk to them, just do it........
Live life as though u were dead already
Your already low so what difference would fetching a drink do.......if anything think of how relieved u will be with your drink and its an accomplishment....
Smile Your worth it :D
Holy crap, thats me :lol: