HATE MY LIFE need help PLEASE

ikemikes15

Been on medication for about 4-5 years, its been hell I have frequent panic attacks around people, suicidal thoughts My Dad hates me cuhz ive ****ed up so much he even got a restraining order, hes one of those persons who think you can just snap out of it become well all of a sudden the anxiety has kept me isolated alot from almost everything i start something and cant finish cuhz it seems my panic attacks just build and build, i know 4 sure if this anxiety and weren't a factor id be able to have an awesome life I've been off and on thinking about just killing myself Im at my aunties house and its horrible i have to drink just to feel comfortable around i never was close to them when it came to my illness and everyDAY is a panic frequently and trust me its not a fun feeling knowing your day is going to go wrong somehow. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS N I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET THE restraining order REVERSED UNTIL I CAN GET ON MY FEET I'd rather live in my car n just shower over there my dad doesn't obey it anyway

Danfalc

Banned
I think the only way a restraining order can be reversed is if the person who got it,requests for it to be lifted.I really wish I could help more,because I can really relate to what your going through.Just try and keep going..I know it's hard but I went through tough times at home,but I eventually got my own place.

If your feeling so bad about life,maybe you should speak to a doctor too,try some medication to help with you feeling suicidal.Even if it only helps a little bit it's better than nothing.

I am so sorry your feeling like this.
My dad never understood my social phobia or agoraphobia either until my mental health nurse spoke to him.
My dad is of the age that you can just snap out of it, its all in the mind and so on but he is also of the age that trust everything a doctor says so after the mental health nurse spoke to him he understood and now fully supports me.
You could try asking a doctor or someone to talk to your dad or maybe you could try sending you dad a letter explaining how you feel (that's if you are allowed to do that).
Drinking is not the answer.