guess who came back

sensitive

hello my sweet friends :D , sensitive THE GREAT came back. i had no internet account through last days :? , i really missed you guys. i am leaving to Yemen in Wednesday to join college, actually i thought i wouldn't be able to be here before i go but i did it 8) . who missed me during my absence? :p

paul

:raises hand: :lol:
welcome back, and good luck with college! will you still have some time to stop by SPW every so often?

sensitive

i guess i can paul, i don't know what will happen there but i am so opptimistic 8) . this is like my secret place or something like that, can you believe guys i was so miserable throught last days when i had no internet so i couldn't access to my favourite page :cry:

redlady

I noticed your absence and missed you sweetie pie or would you prefer sensitive THE GREAT ? - i was wondering where you had got to - thought perhaps you had gone to college already. Also wondering where abouts you were to go for school - Yemen, don't know much about the place ? Hope it is lovely there for you - the uni should have internet access for its students - so optimistic and positive AND self assured - LOVE IT! 8)
Goodluck with college :D

Chilling__Echo

wow sweetie, Yemen? way cool. what are you going to school for? hope you like it, that whole part of the world is foreign to me!

oh god that was a pun, n/m 8O