Good Morning ! ( even though it's maybe midnight when you will read it )

Taumor

Hi, so I'm gonna try keep it simple.

Why I ended up here ? Always been shy, got bullied by many many people at school so had to leave it without anything and that includes friends and girlfriends and I'm here because I have SAD

What I love ? I love talking to people when I can do it ( and I don't mean when I get to meet people, I mean when I'm able to get the words out of my mouth ), I like video games too... oh and sports like soccer or wrestling.... and teen drama too like Switched at Birth or Awkward ( probably because I didn't got to live it ) and what else ? Reading too, listening to music ( from Lana Del Rey to AC/DC ), I Like to listen to people too and that's all I can think from the top of my head

Why I'm here ? I don't know, seriously, I guess it is just cool to talk... I mean, write :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Good Morning?

What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning or do you mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning? Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be a good on? Hm?

I think OP is simply using the term as a means of greeting (ie nothing literal)...

Ps1: Welcome to the light side of the moon!

Ps2: Just a wild guess .. would you be from Australia???

Last edited: