Glycopyrrolate Time Frame

undrwrld

I have a question, for those of you who take Glycopyrrolate for their palmer HH, how long does it take you for it to kick in.

I think it takes me from the time I take it (2mg) around 7 hours to kick in.

Does this seem like a long time?? How long does it take you?

Is there something else I can take to minimize the sweat until I reach those 7 hours in the meantime?

It sucks if you got to be somewhere in just a couple of hours and the drug doesn't kick in until the event is finished.

Sometimes I'll take (3mg) and then I regret it later as I am too dry and have serious dry mouth and I feel like crap.

Saj

hinder87

iontophoresis will most likely reduce ur sweating alone. so along with the pill, it will be better. u probably wudnt need the pill anymore. it takes about 2 weeks to reach dryness though and u gota do maintenannce about once or twice a week. can i ask u a question? i was thinking about using the pills for my palmar hh and was wondering how well does it keep ur hands dry? and cud u please list the sideeffets u experience and how bad they are. do they have a big impact on ur hearing or eyesight? also, whats the name of the pills ur taking? avert? robinul? thanks.

Hyper-Hydro

undrwrld said:
I have a question, for those of you who take Glycopyrrolate for their palmer HH, how long does it take you for it to kick in.

I think it takes me from the time I take it (2mg) around 7 hours to kick in.

Does this seem like a long time?? How long does it take you?

Is there something else I can take to minimize the sweat until I reach those 7 hours in the meantime?

It sucks if you got to be somewhere in just a couple of hours and the drug doesn't kick in until the event is finished.

Sometimes I'll take (3mg) and then I regret it later as I am too dry and have serious dry mouth and I feel like crap.

Saj

Don´t eat Glycopyrrolate/Avert/Robinul or rub it onto your skin. It´s a dangerous drug = Deadly Nightshade derived from Atropa Belladonna
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_nightshade

"Belladonna is one of the most toxic plants found in the Western hemisphere"

sweatypalms

Undrwrld, Have you tried iontophoresis yet? I would highly recommend trying it because the pills should not be looked at as a longterm solution. You will honestly find this out yourself as eventually the side-effects become much worse than the original symptoms.