girls...

no1

Banned
why do they all seem to ignore me, and look at me with disgust, like they despise me? Am I invisible or am I dumb? Are they dumb? Am I doomed forever to be alone? Why? Who says love is guaranteed? Nothing is guaranteed.

this is how the hell I feel.

no1

Banned
IcarusUnderWater2 said:
no1 said:
why do they all seem to ignore me, and look at me with disgust, like they despise me? Am I invisible or am I dumb? Are they dumb? Am I doomed forever to be alone? Why? Who says love is guaranteed? Nothing is guaranteed.

this is how the hell I feel.

the fact is... they want an 'alpha' male.

alpha male = confidence + energy + happy

love is certainly not guaranteed. girls want someone fun... a winner... someone who is positive... not a loser. Become a winner. You have to approach them... don't wait for them to approach you. If you just wait for someone else to make the move... it might never happen.

does alpha always mean confidence? sure alpha males can have confidence but what about the ones who are yet don't have much confidence, or in fact don't need confidence?

the whole alpha male thing always fvcked with me. everything does. this whole world is fucked up beyond belief nobody knows what's real. not even me. Girls have mistaken "aggressiveness" for being a purely alpha male thing. Girls also mistakenly think that they have to look for the best, and are just happy to find those who just SEEM to be the best. People can be so gullible. In fact maybe it's not even the people. I am so "paranoid schizophrenic" right now that I believe there is a secret evil government ruling this society trying to lead humanity towards nothing but darkness and their eventual dissipation (but first torture).

fuck this. fuck everything. what am I waiting for? no matter what reason anyone gives there is no reason to wait. no reason whatsoever to live unless it's now.

no1

Banned
people always say "you want a girl, go get her, you are a man".

how so if she has to decide also. I can't decide for her. Unless that's how all guys do it these days, since women are always so inclined to just take the passenger's side.

no1

Banned
you see how this makes me feel? it makes me feel like the most worthless human being. scum. natural selection just makes me out to be scum. natural selection is sexual selection. or the other way around. in the end nothing matters. nothing. I hate this damn world. there is no guidance. no god. no love. no help, no government, no education, no medicine, no life, no death, no existence, no freedom, no beauty, no truth, everything looks to be so messed up beyond repair, and nothing has ever been done. we see nothing, we do nothing. nothing. It's like a freaking nightmare, a never ending nightmare, this society is not a society at all is it? Is it? this false socioeconomic system! Look at all this.. we are like a retarded creation. all the humans think you are free and like we are so important. We don't even have our own government. You think HUMANS run this world!? You think "GOD" runs this world!? This is crazy how can we be like this? If nothing happens now, nothing will ever happen.

Ajuna24

IcarusUnderWater2 said:
the fact is... they want an 'alpha' male.

alpha male = confidence + energy + happy

love is certainly not guaranteed. girls want someone fun... a winner... someone who is positive... not a loser. Become a winner. You have to approach them... don't wait for them to approach you. If you just wait for someone else to make the move... it might never happen.

Yeah, and somehow they still manage to make us guys look like cavemen.

chris87

I would never be able to ask a girl out. I just couldn't do it, because the fear of rejection is too great. It's one of the reasons why I don't think that I'll ever be able to get married.

me4me

no1 said:
you see how this makes me feel? it makes me feel like the most worthless human being. scum. natural selection just makes me out to be scum. natural selection is sexual selection. or the other way around. in the end nothing matters. nothing. I hate this damn world. there is no guidance. no god. no love. no help, no government, no education, no medicine, no life, no death, no existence, no freedom, no beauty, no truth, everything looks to be so messed up beyond repair, and nothing has ever been done. we see nothing, we do nothing. nothing. It's like a freaking nightmare, a never ending nightmare, this society is not a society at all is it? Is it? this false socioeconomic system! Look at all this.. we are like a retarded creation. all the humans think you are free and like we are so important. We don't even have our own government. You think HUMANS run this world!? You think "GOD" runs this world!? This is crazy how can we be like this? If nothing happens now, nothing will ever happen.

i know what you mean..for a quick 'fix' to feeling so down, i think of how death will be, if we are already feeling this shit, death aint got nothing on us. not contemplating suicide or anything like that. but everyone is scared of it naturally, so when it comes, we SAs will be ready for that shit.
I know my head is fucked in its logic.

W/E

me4me

opps

lol...no1s post got me all worked up. forgot about the subject.

back to the topic. Usually i find the guy needs to be a little more energetic then the female, in a relationship, for it to move forward/ feel like its going somewhere and is not boring. i mean even if both are not happy about themselves, there still needs to be something there other then silence, which means some enthusiasm, as long as both are similar/ have things in common.

Thelema

Hmmm, I don't really know what an alpha male is supposed to be...

But the fact is that we are the product of millions of years of survival of the fittest. Our ancestors started out as the strongest pond scum, so we are the cream of the crop.

And the whole campatable things is kinda bs, opposites attract and two people that are exactly the same attract. So I don't think you can look at two people and say "those people aren't compatable".

Being a so called alpha male to get a girlfriend is bs too. Not everyone can be an alpha male, not that anyone really even knows that that exactly means.

While masculine traits like independance and strength etc are good to have, they obviously aren't essential. We all allow a little deviance (that just means different) from the societal norms. So if you aren't confidant then you can still get the girl. Everybody is a little deviant. Nobody is going to be a perfect girl or a perfect guy as society sees it. This is important because we're like trying to be a perfect ideal that just isn't possible

I'm not trying to act like I know all about this stuff because I'm a lonely guy too, but a lot of this stuff that we believe just isn't true