Getting Mobbed

pilkington

Hi All

Recently I have become the victim of mobbing a group of people are bullying me I'm not sure how it started I can think of a few things that could be a catalyst but that is neither here nor there as I don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.

The main issue is I don't know the people who are targeting me (it's that kind of environment you don't know most of the people there but they know me I have a profile) I know a few faces but that is it. Most of them aren't prepared to say anything to my face but I get comments and other forms of harassment some of which is actually quite clever.

Now I realize how all of that might sound I actually have some respect for the perpetrators it's nearly impossible for me to prove anything as there isn't really any connection between us and without evidence I sound, well paranoid. It's basically a vicious psychological attack my first thought was to go looking for the people I can identify and slap them around but that is not an option and of course they know that.

So I have come to the conclusion that I play their game in terms of pretending nothing is going on basically I ignore it I'm not going to have to put up with it for more than 6 months anyway. Honestly I just want to throttle a few of them but that is all part of the game if I react like that in their minds they win. I must admit at first I denied it, then I got angry about it and now I'm sort of accepting it as in I can take and not let it get to me. It's a bizarre situation to be in the fact that I can't really do anything about it is extremely annoying.

Anyone experienced anything like this?