Germaphobe Yet Rarely Shower

BloodFury

People really don't understand me and I see why...

How often do you see a Germaphobe rarely shower?

I am a weird Germaphobe, it's only when something gets on my hands is when I freak out. There is other things, such as... I can't drink after other people.
Especially if something is left out for 10-15min, I just can't eat it.

Point is, does it make sense that I am a Germaphobe that doesn't shower often?
As in, I shower once every 3-4 days.

I feel too lazy to shower, or like its a waste of time. Yet, I wash my hands multiple times and make sure they are clean!

Last edited:

miss_amy

I know someone who has a similiar issue. He obsessively washes his hands yet he hadn't showered for 2 years last time I saw him. My guess is he still hasn't. He said the reason is because when he showers its a long obsessive affair that uses all the soap and makes his skin sore.

BloodFury

I know someone who has a similiar issue. He obsessively washes his hands yet he hadn't showered for 2 years last time I saw him. My guess is he still hasn't. He said the reason is because when he showers its a long obsessive affair that uses all the soap and makes his skin sore.

At least he has a reason... For me, I just don't shower because of complete laziness or don't feel like it.

Looking_in105

People really don't understand me and I see why...

How often do you see a Germaphobe rarely shower?

I am a weird Germaphobe, it's only when something gets on my hands is when I freak out. There is other things, such as... I can't drink after other people.
Especially if something is left out for 10-15min, I just can't eat it.

Point is, does it make sense that I am a Germaphobe that doesn't shower often?
As in, I shower once every 3-4 days.

I feel too lazy to shower, or like its a waste of time. Yet, I wash my hands multiple times and make sure they are clean!

Do you tend to go out much, like work etc? Cause I guess if you stay home a lot, you don't mind your own germs?