Genuine ...unlikely

Euan123

hi i had recently befriended someone who is a very likable guy and who everyone gets along with really well. He had recently been very nice to me as before i had seemed like the group outcast . He gave me the chance to be in with the regular crowd it felt awsome. I had invited him to the cinema with me after school but never showed up. I guessed that he had just forgotten. Later that evening i was talking to him on msn when he tells me that it was all one big hoax that he had been playing on me and that it was all for a laugh . He then went on to tell me that i was the most unfunny, cheesy guy he had ever met and that this is the reason while i was the outcast . Later he talked to me on msn to explain to me that this was amistake saying this and i forgave him as he was sorry. tHe then offered an invite to his party and i gladly accepted.

Beofre i was able to say how i glad we were to be mates again he rubbed it in saying i was desperate and that nothing has changed and how im the olny 1 not going . this guy is very manipulative and evil and went to massive lengths to give himself enjoyment. He enjoys it , he has an evil laugh . I just wish that for once someone would be genuine

delacratic

Hey Euan,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. People like that are not worth troubling with.
Try and remember that he must be very insecure if he has to treat others like this for whatever reason he does it.

went to massive lengths to give himself enjoyment

You are right. He has gone to extreme lengths! - he obviously has nothing better to do. It's pitiable really, but the best thing to do is walk away and know that the only reason he is doing it is because of a problem with himself - not with you. He NEEDS you. If you are not there, he'll find someone else.

This brings to mind certain people posting on this board. Nothing better to do, except harrass people who they claim are "gay" or "cancer victims" and they say should all die.
If they really think everyone here is so despicable, why are they (or is he) doing it? Because they are unable to cope with something in themselves.

It is sad to think of them spending so much time in front of their computer, no one to talk to except people on the internet who (by their own admission - being on a SA website) struggle socially, and who cannot see them. They are seeking out those who they think are easy targets because they themselves are weak.
That is what bullies do.

Pay it no mind. They may not go away (at least straight away), but so what?

Take care man, and realise YOU have the power to choose who you listen to. Just cause they're talking doesn't mean you have to listen.

kyle

Banned
Euan123 said:
hi i had recently befriended someone who is a very likable guy and who everyone gets along with really well. He had recently been very nice to me as before i had seemed like the group outcast . He gave me the chance to be in with the regular crowd it felt awsome. I had invited him to the cinema with me after school but never showed up. I guessed that he had just forgotten. Later that evening i was talking to him on msn when he tells me that it was all one big hoax that he had been playing on me and that it was all for a laugh . He then went on to tell me that i was the most unfunny, cheesy guy he had ever met and that this is the reason while i was the outcast . Later he talked to me on msn to explain to me that this was amistake saying this and i forgave him as he was sorry. tHe then offered an invite to his party and i gladly accepted.

Beofre i was able to say how i glad we were to be mates again he rubbed it in saying i was desperate and that nothing has changed and how im the olny 1 not going . this guy is very manipulative and evil and went to massive lengths to give himself enjoyment. He enjoys it , he has an evil laugh . I just wish that for once someone would be genuine

PM me for revenge...

Some_guy

Damn, what an ass! Well at least use that experience to grow, he is right when he said that you acted desperate. Next time, try not to be SO nice. It just gives too much way for people to take advantage of you :wink: