Freaking out about WellButrin effect

I am not quite sure if what I am experiencing is a good thing or a bad thing. I am having this weird out of body experiece, zoning out and feeling as though my body is light.

I don't know what to think of this, honestly. If I take it in stride I feel like I can use this feeling to my advantage because it helps me concentrate and feel emotionally neutral and not depressed (albeit anxious) but if I allow myself to freak out, it goes without saying that it hikes my anxiety. I just can't help think of the potential harm this weird experience I am getting might have if I keep taking Wellbutrin.

Has anyone been through the same experience? I am scared. Should I keep at it? I have been on it for 3 weeks now.

lily

To help with withdrawing from a drug I got a book that teaches you how. You can use the 10% reduction method and i think it will be fine since you've only been on it for three weeks. Otherwise you can try a 5% reduction method. So let's say you're taking 20 mg then you would take 10 for 1 week and then nothing. Or if you're getting withdrawal symptoms you can do 15 mg and then 10 mg and then 5 mg all for 1 week. Good luck!