For those with Hand and Foot HH

rainrainwash3

Do you also notice that when you wear shoes your feet the EXTREMELY hot?

What I've noticed is, my feet are ALWAYS super hot! As I am typing this, my feet are on fire and sweating a ton. When I wear shoes, it's even worse. Basically, there seems to be a connection between my hands and feet, and when my feet get super hot, they sweat and this in turn causes my hands to sweat.

I've noticed that there is very few instances where my feet are nice and cool and my hands sweat, it seems to be that my hot sweaty feet cause my hands to sweat. If it's cool out and I'm barefoot, my feet get really cold and then my hands get really cold.

I also get this tingling sensation down my legs and I can feel it in my feet. Every night when I go to bed I can feel this tingling, almost like my nerves are damaged or something, misfiring which causes the overheating and sweating. This is much like the suspected causes of a sympathetic nervous system disorder that's linked to HH.

Does anyone else experience this?

aries86

Yes, I also experience this exact same thing. My hand and feet sweat is relative to one another. It is especially difficult with my feet because they cause my hands to sweat even more. I really can't wear shoes very often becuase my feet just get too hot.