finding love?

amboi

Elkapath said:
every time i really like someone and i'm seeing them they always say why don't you talk much or keep asking me if i'm ok I feel fed up of this but I always go for good looking ones and they talk a lot should i find someone like me?? ive never met anyone like me.... but you know some people never shut up so maybe there the one with the problem hehe :lol:

kind of makes me angry

don't bugging urself, mate...at the end, u would find someone who's suits for u..maybe not now..

it's destined by our fate that we're gonna meet our right match, but unfortunately, we don;t know, who she/he is?...
be patient..and i confident, u'll finally reach her.,.

crashmodem

i am trying to be a downer here, but if there was someone for everyone, how come there are people dying in their 80's and have never met anyone.

mystery

I heard from somewhere that introverts counts for only 30% of the earth population. Extroverts are the majority in this earth. And they don't understand our way of thinking.

That is because they rule most of our culture. For example, you have to have lots of friends, laugh a lot, be popular to be labelled "happy". That is just their IGNORANCE. Extroverts are the EXPLORERS.

Introverts are the THINKERS. We are people that invent, analyze, and have great minds because we concentrate our lives within our minds.

Anonymous

worrydoll said:
i have to say i HATE it when people say "are you alright?" it totally translates as "youre wearing your psycho face what the f**k is with you?"

But sometimes it's an expression of genuine concern.