"Finally after 18years I have found this excellent prod

Arturo

Hi all, as I am sure you are aware, a lot of the posts on this and other forums are from companies promoting their goods. So, I'll be honest and state clearly that I work for BuyinConfidence.com.

I have not been asked to 'plug' their products, but simply want to share this statement from a recent customer about one of the products we sell.(Perspi-Guard)

Here goes...(nothing has been changed)

"Just wanted to say how happy I am with the product, it does exactly what you state. "100% Prevention for me". I believe I have tried nearly all antiperspirants & de-odorants over the years and not one worked for me. Finally after 18years I have found this excellent product. I initially purchased (x2) bottles earlier in the week, but have just placed an order for another (x5) as a reserve (Panicking now that you will stop selling it!!!!). Now that I have found it it will be the only product I will buy. The product has made an enormous change to my daily life and I am truely grateful. Kind Regards..."

I suffer from excessive underarm sweat. I use Perspi-Guard and like the customer above find it really effective. I don't see that I should not be able to tell people about this product simply because I work for the company that sells it.

Thanks,

MattP

1 problem.. All three of your posts on these boards plug the company you work for. Even if what you state is truth, people are going to be wary of it and less likely to believe you.

So either you are trying a "brotherly" open faced marketing pitch, or you really are concerned for others.

I'll let people make up their own minds

prince1

Im my own opinion SPAM!!!!

btw if it is for marketing its easy to tell because u all use the same techniques, state you purchased some and then you purchased some more because it was that good.

Arturo

Fair comments but a little synical. We get emails from people daily asking for help/ info/ products to help them with their particular problem area.

If we do not stock anything then we tell them so. We do not try to sell a product that is not suitable etc just for the sake of a sale.

All of our customers who email are sent to this and other forums where we tell them they can get the best help and tips available (from other sufferers)

So yes I do care and it does matter to me that someone like the gentleman who's comments I posted, finds relief from a product we sell.

Call it spam, plug, or 'brotherly' marketing or take it for what it is and for what this board was designed for, a tip, piece of advice, opinion or something that could actually help.

MattP

I appreciate your response but you should realise that the kind of people here are cynicists by nature of their affliction. In your saying "this is not a plug" it will most likely make people think "yeah right"

I did not flame your post nor call bs on it, but people that need/want help or advice should see all possible sides of the picture and be encouraged to make up their own mind.

I am only just starting my journey to finding the right product/treatment myself, it may even mean that I may try the product you're talking about on my way. If I do, I will post wether it works for me or not, but I would not enforce it as a definite cure all or avoid like the plague, whichever way it turned out for me.

I was merely playing a devils advocate :twisted:

pinoyHH

Hmmm. Can we try your product for free? then we'll post the results if it's effective or not?

Please? :D