Feeling miserable

jerim

Hello everyone ,i havent been here for quite awhile...Recently i have been seeing a psycharist and he say i have having psychosis and social anxiety.Currently on medication.I am feeling good for awhile but this few days i am feeling very sad and worried,people around my neighbourhood and saying about me whenever i go out, mostly about why i didnt go to work.There are alls kinds of saying ,some nice..mostly nasty ,i feel damned miserable..

To add to my misery ,in singapore we need to go to the army for 2 and a hlaf years which i finish but every year i have to go back to my army camp for reservice.. which i would die not to go .Gave my doctors letter and waiting for result on whether i need to go back camp or not.

I am feeling damned miserable....... anyone tell me what i should do.

4myself

Hi Jerim,
I think just ignore the people who are nasty to you, they will only make you feel worse and you dont need those kinds of people in your life, if you cant ignore them use them as fuel to be better and make something good of your life.
I hope that you can get out of military service! is there ant particular reason why you don't like it?.

jerim

i cant go crowded place.. army we must be in group of at least 100 people.. a company which we called.Its because of army then i become like this..:D
thanks for the reply.. but somehow i cant ignore..which is why i am so miserable... conflicting right.. hiazz

4myself

100 people, blimey that would be a bit full on.
About ignoring people, I understand, what works for me isn't neccesarily going to work for you. Hopefully some other people have some advice for you.

whats up man

Hey I was in the us marines and let me tell you that there are a lot of messed up people in the service so dont feel like your an outcast and feel like you are the only one with any fucking sense around where you are. That always made me feel better knowing that those guys probably have more problems then I do

redlady

Hi jerim welcome back - i hope that doctor's note works for you. I've never been good in group situations - i just endure it - i can pull of quite a convincing fake air of confidence when i have to.
If the first Dr's letter doesn't help think about going back to your doc and making it clear what going back in service will do to you and ask for another one - a more urgent or desperate one to send in. I don't know if you would feel comfortable with that it's just a thought.

jerim

thanks the the reponse.. its comforting really i mean it..~!!!!!!!!!!
I hate to feel i am living my life for other pple.. after this hope i can ignore them... and glad to be back where i noe there is support, i have to wait and see whether i got my pest E(which means no need to reservice) if not... the day come then decide.For all those pple like me ,please stay strong.. i will too i guess~!

IcanDoIt

o man, i feel for u jerim..

that feeling sucks, went through that hell already..

advises wont help either..