Feeling Good

PrettyBoy

Whilst taking cocaine the other night me and one of the lads I hang out with where sat in his uncles. We wouldn't shut up topic after topic constantly bouncing off one another through conversation. I was thinking ahh this is the life, his uncle says "who needs the TV with you two here" as we were cracking jokes and communicating like there was no tommorow. I wonder if this is how I'd be if i was SA free (probably similar). Without the drugs I hardly say a word usually just answer questions people ask me and try to initiate conversation but fail. This is were i beleive the 'weirdness' comes from a person sees me high one night and thinks wow he's really outgoing / fun. Then they see me an a normal day and I don't say much and come across as nervous / un-fun. Don't get me wrong I'm not a drug addict / hardcore user I do it occasionally. I beleive I'm more outgoing while high because the drug makes you feel good like I will say what I want and think so what if they don't like me it's not the end of the world it is there problem not mine I feel great. So what I'm thinking is a lack of feel good chemicals maybe? and it would be great to find out how to get more without the use of drugs / alcohol, prescibed medication perhaps? I tried citalopram but it didn't help much.

SilentType

Banned
This is exactly why I think it would be nice to have the option of taking a stimulant for anxiety, as most of them cause even the most socially awkward to talk our asses off. They help us stop giving a **** about what everyone else is thinking and let us go. I don't use any stimulants recreationally, but if the goddamn FDA would approve some stimulant to treat anxiety then I think it would help loads of us to move on in life and out of our ruts.

Peace

Danfalc

Banned
I used to be the same on E,I mean as a mod I have to put a warning here that I would never encourage drug use ect and in the end it did make me worse as I did it too much.

But yeah,when I was E I was self medicating I guess,but I just felt content and happy with myself,its not that sort of bravado when your drunk.But it was like..this is how I should maybe feel if I wasnt so depressed.And it was like how I used to feel before I got ill,just natrualy happy and confident.Coke and E does increase seratonine though,so maybe this is a good sign for you that anti depressants could do the same thing..obviously they wouldnt be as rapid as coke in making you feel better,but for a more long term sort of thing,maybe this is kinda proving you have a chemical imbalance if coke makes you feel better mentally.