Feeling Fine

Tab

So ya, since the weekend when I started taking my new meds along with the other one I take I've felt relaxed, calm, rested and almost no anxiety. I only took the pill twice, on sunday and monday night cuz it does make me sleepy during the day, but I'm planning on taking it tonight and the rest of the weekend. I feel a little more confident in myself and I feel like I can do almost anything. Its great actually. I wouldn't say I'm 100% though, but I feel like I'm making a lot of progress. :D

yeah what is it?? Is it zyprexin?? I took it and it made me sleep for 16 hours...so I had to stop :( sucks because it really lowered anxiety levels when I was awake

Tab

I'm on 30mg celexa and 15mg of something called remeron, I think they are a pretty good combo, for me anyway

Tab

I do feel great and everything, but today when I woke up (I got up at 3pm) my mom and dad were complaining cuz I woke up so late. I told them the meds make me tired and my dad said I should just stop taking them if I'm gona sleep that late...I don't think I'm gonna do that at all. But they don't encourage me are say I'm improving. I feel really good this past week and all they have to say is stop taking them cuz I sleep. It's fucked, but w/e I tried not to let it bother me. They seem to not understand side effects and shit. They think pills are miracle drugs that fix you in a snap.

Walk

Tab said:
I do feel great and everything, but today when I woke up (I got up at 3pm) my mom and dad were complaining cuz I woke up so late. I told them the meds make me tired and my dad said I should just stop taking them if I'm gona sleep that late...I don't think I'm gonna do that at all. But they don't encourage me are say I'm improving. I feel really good this past week and all they have to say is stop taking them cuz I sleep. It's fucked, but w/e I tried not to let it bother me. They seem to not understand side effects and shit. They think pills are miracle drugs that fix you in a snap.

There's always a catch with these anxiety pills. SHIT

Lack of sex drive, addiction, dependance, withdrawals... and now, oversleeping. I'm already naturally a heavy sleeper, and I hate sleeping less than 8 hrs, so these pills might just put me in a "coma". :S

But I guess, if it works for you while you're awake, then use those precious hours of anxiety free living to go out there and do the shit that you usually run away from. Have gone to an outdoor restaurant by yourself? I consider that pretty hardcore LOL